Statement of Resignation of Registered Agent of Limited Partnership (Tennessee)
This is a statement of resignation of registered agent of a limited partnership in Tennessee. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form SS 4479 looks like.
For Office Use Only
STATEMENT OF RESIGNATION OF
REGISTERED AGENT FOR LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
312 Eighth Avenue North
6th Floor, William R. Snodgrass Tower
Nashville, TN 37243
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 61-2-104(d) or 61-2-904(f) of the Tennessee Revised Uniform Limited Partnership Act, the undersigned hereby submits the following statement:
1. The name of the limited partnership is:
2. I hereby resign as the registered agent for the above-named limited partnership.
3. The registered office of the limited partnership is hereby discontinued.
[NOTE: Please strike the sentence if it does not apply.]
4. A copy of this notice has been mailed by certified mail to the principal office of the limited partnership.
5. This resignation will be effective on the date it is filed by the Secretary of State.
Signature Date _________________________
Signature of Registered Agent _________________________
Signer's Capacity _________________________
Name _________________________ (typed or printed)