Statement Of Resignation of Registered Agent (North Carolina)
This form is for the resignation of a corporate registered agent in North Carolina. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form BN-07 looks like.
State of North Carolina
Department of the Secretary of State
P. O. BOX 29622
RALEIGH, NC 27626-0622
STATEMENT OF RESIGNATION OF REGISTERED AGENT
Pursuant to §55-5-03, §55A-5-03, §55-15-09, or §55A-15-09 of the General Statutes of North Carolina, the undersigned hereby submits the following statement:
1. I, ______________________________, (type or print name), hereby resign my appointment as registered agent
for the following corporation: _______________________________
2. The undersigned certifies that written notice of this resignation as registered agent of the corporation has been mailed or delivered to the corporation as follows:
Name and Title of Officer _______________________________
Zip Code _______________________________
3. The registered office is to be discontinued. (check here____ if applicable)
This the ______ day of ___________________ , 20 _____
___________________________________ Type or Print Name and Title
1. No filing fee. This document and two exact or conformed copies of this statement must be filed with the Secretary of State.
2. The appointment as registered agent is terminated, and the registered office is discontinued if so provided, on the 31st day after the date on which this statement is filed.