State of Delaware Foreign Corporation Certificate
This is a Foreign Corporation Certificate in Delaware. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual form looks like.
STATE of DELAWARE
FOREIGN CORPORATION CERTIFICATE
· The Undersigned, a corporation duly organized and existing under the laws of the
State of __________________________________ , in accordance with the provisions of Section 371 of Title 8 of the Delaware Code, does hereby certify:
· First: That __________________________________ is a corporation duly organized and existing under the laws of the
State of __________________________________ and is filing herewith a certificate evidencing its corporate existence.
· Second: That the name and address of its Registered Agent in said State of Delaware upon whom service of process may be had is
· Third: That the assets of said corporation are $_______________ and the liabilities thereof
are $______________. The assets and liabilities indicated are as of a date within six months prior to the filing date of this Certificate.
· Fourth: That the business which it proposes to do in the State of Delaware is as follows:
· Fifth: That the business which it proposes to do in the state of Delaware is the business it is authorized to do in the jurisdiction of its incorporation.
· In Witness Whereof, said corporation has caused this Certificate to be signed on its behalf and its corporate seal affixed this
______ day of _____________, 20_______.
(Type or Print)