State of Delaware Certificate of Incorporation of a Stock Corporation
This is a stock corporation Certificate of Incorporation in Delaware. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual form looks like.
STATE of DELAWARE
CERTIFICATE of INCORPORATION
A STOCK CORPORATION
· First: The name of this Corporation is _____________________________
· Second: Its Registered Office in the State of Delaware is to be located at
in the City of _______________________________
County of _______________________________
_______________________________ Zip Code.
The registered agent in charge thereof is ______________________
· Third: The purpose of the corporation is to engage in any lawful act or activity for which corporations may be organized under the General Corporation Law of Delaware.
· Fourth: The amount of the total authorized capital stock of this corporation is
_______________________________ Dollars ($_____________)
divided into __________ shares
of _______________________________ Dollars ($____________) each.
· Fifth: The name and mailing address of the incorporator are as follows:
Mailing Address ____________________________________________
· I, The Undersigned, for the purpose of forming a corporation under the laws of the State of Delaware, do make, file and record this Certificate, and do certify that the facts herein stated are true, and I have accordingly hereunto set my hand
this __________ day of _______________, A.D. 20______.
(Type or Print)