State of Delaware Certificate of Incorporation of a Close Corporation
This is a close corporation Certificate of Incorporation in Delaware. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual form looks like.
STATE of DELAWARE
CERTIFICATE of INCORPORATION
A CLOSE CORPORATION
· First: The name of this Corporation is ______________________________
· Second: Its Registered Office in the State of Delaware is to be located at
in the City of _______________________________
County of _______________________________
_______________________________ Zip Code.
The registered agent in charge thereof is ___________________________
· Third: The nature of business and the objects and purposes proposed to be transacted, promoted and carried on , are to engage in any lawful act of activity for which corporations may be organized under the General corporation Law of Delaware.
· Fourth: The amount of the total authorized capital stock of this corporation is
_______________________________ Dollars ($_____________)
divided into __________ shares
of _______________________________ Dollars ($____________) each.
· Fifth: The name and mailing address of the incorporator are as follows:
Mailing Address ____________________________________________
· Sixth: All of the corporation's issued stock, exclusive of treasury shares, shall be held of record by not more than thirty (30) persons.
· Seventh: All of the issued stock of all classes shall be subject to one or more of the restrictions on transfer permitted by Section 202 of the General Corporation Law.
· Eighth: The corporation shall make no offering of any of its stock of any class which would constitute a "public offering" within the meaning of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as it may be amended from time to time.
· I, The Undersigned, for the purpose of forming a corporation under the laws of the State of Delaware, do make, file and record this Certificate, and do certify that the facts herein stated are true, and I have accordingly hereunto set my hand
this __________ day of _______________, A.D. 20______.
(Type or Print)