Restated Certificate of Incorporation (New Jersey)
This form is to amend the Certificate of Incorporation of a Domestic Profit or Nonprofit Corporation in New Jersey. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form C-102 looks like.
New Jersey Department of the Treasury
Division of Revenue
Certificate of Amendment to the Certificate of Incorporation by the Incorporator(s)
(For Use by Domestic Profit and Nonprofit Corporations)
Check Appropriate Statute:
___ NJSA 14A:9-1 et seq. New Jersey Profit Corporation Act (File in Duplicate)
___ NJSA 15A:9-1 et seq. New Jersey Nonprofit Corporation Act (File in Triplicate)
The Undersigned Incorporator(s), for the purpose of amending the original Certificate of Incorporation, does (do) hereby execute the following Certificate of Amendment, pursuant to the provisions of the appropriate Statute, checked above, of the New Jersey Statutes.
1. Name of Corporation: ____________________________
2. Corporation number: ____________________________
3. Article of the Certificate of Incorporation is hereby amended to read as follows:
4. The foregoing amendment was adopted by the unanimous consent of the Incorporator(s) before the organization meeting of the first Board of Directors/Trustees.
5. Other provisions: ____________________________