Notice of Transfer of Reserved Corporate Name (North Carolina)
This form is to transfer reserved a corporate name in North Carolina. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form BN-04 looks like.
State of North Carolina
Department of the Secretary of State
P. O. BOX 29622
RALEIGH, NC 27626-0622
NOTICE OF TRANSFER OF RESERVED CORPORATE NAME
Pursuant to §55-4-02(b) or §55A-4-02(b) of the General Statutes of North Carolina, notice is hereby given that the undersigned has transferred the following reserved corporate name.
1. The reserved corporate name is: ________________________
2. The reserved corporate name is hereby transferred to: ____________________________________
Zip Code ____________________________________
3. The date of filing of the original application to reserve this corporate name was: _____________________________________
This the ______ day of ________________________, 20_____
Name of Original Applicant/Transferor
Type or Print Name and Title
1. Filing fee is $10. One executed original and one exact or conformed copy of this notice must be filed with the Secretary of State.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT THIS FORM
Item 1 Enter the complete name exactly as it appears on the reservation.
Item 2 Enter the name and complete address of the person to whom the reserved name is being transferred.
Item 3 Enter the date the original reservation was filed.
Date and Execution
Enter the date the document was executed.
In the blanks provided enter:
• The name of the entity or individual that is the transferor or owner of the reserved name.
• The signature of the transferor or of the representative of the entity transferring the name.
• The name and title of the above-signed representative (only if an entity is the transferor).