Notice of Dissolution (Tennessee)
This is a notice of dissolution of a limited liability company in Tennessee. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form SS 4246 looks like.
For Office Use Only
NOTICE OF DISSOLUTION
(LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY)
312 Eighth Avenue North
6th Floor, William R. Snodgrass Tower
Nashville, TN 37243
1. The name of the Limited Liability Company is
2. If any one of the following statements apply, please mark and complete:
(a) • Dissolution was approved by members pursuant to TCA §48-245-202(b), and [select one]:
• the resolution was approved at a meeting held on
______________________________ (date). The requisite vote of the members was received.
• the members validly took action without a meeting.
(b) • Dissolution is based upon the expiration of the LLC duration pursuant to TCA §48-245-101(a)(1), and the expiration date is
(c) • Dissolution is based upon termination of a member's interest pursuant to TCA §48-245-101(a)(5), and the continued membership of a member terminated on
3. If the document is not to be effective upon filing by the Secretary of State, the delayed effective date/time is:
NOTE: A delayed effective date shall not be later than the 90th day after the date this document is filed by the Secretary of State.
Signature Date ______________________
Name of Limited Liability Company ______________________
Signer's Capacity ______________________
Name ______________________ (typed or printed)