Notice of Change of Assumed Limited Liability Partnership Name (Tennessee)
This is a notice of change of assumed limited liability partnership name in Tennessee. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form SS 4492 looks like.
NOTICE OF CHANGE OF ASSUMED
LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP NAME
For Office Use Only
312 Eighth Avenue North
6th Floor, William R. Snodgrass Tower
Nashville, TN 37243
Pursuant to the provisions of the Tennessee Uniform Partnership Act, Section 61-1-145, the undersigned limited liability partnership hereby submits this application:
1. The true name of the Limited Liability Partnership is:
2. The state or country of registration is: ________________________
3. The Limited Liability Partnership intends to cease transacting business under an assumed Limited Liability Partnership name by changing it.
4. The assumed Limited Liability Partnership name to be changed from is
5. The assumed Limited Liability Partnership which the Limited Liability Partnership proposes to use is:
NOTE: The assumed Limited Liability Partnership name must meet the requirements of the Tennessee Uniform Partnership Act, Section 61-1-145.
Signature Date ________________________
Name of Limited Liability Partnership ________________________
Signer's Capacity ________________________
Name ________________________ (typed or printed)