Nonprofit Corporation's Designation Of Principal Office Address (North Carolina)
This is designation of a nonprofit corporation's principal office address in North Carolina. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form N-11 looks like.
State of North Carolina
Department of the Secretary of State
NONPROFIT CORPORATION'S DESIGNATION OF PRINCIPAL OFFICE ADDRESS
Pursuant to §55A-5-02.1(a) of the General Statutes of North Carolina, the undersigned nonprofit corporation does hereby submit the following for the purpose of designating its principal office address.
1. The name of the corporation is: ____________________________
2. (Check only if applicable.) _____ The street address of the principal office is not currently on file with the Secretary of State.
3. (Check only if applicable.) _____ The mailing address of the principal office is not currently on file with the Secretary of State.
4. The street address and county of the designated principal office of the corporation is:
Number and Street: ____________________________________
City, State, Zip Code: ____________________________________
5. The mailing address if different from the street address of the designated principal office is:
This designation will be effective upon filing, unless a later date and/or time is specified:
Name of Corporation
Type or Print Name and Title
1. Filing fee is $5. This designation and one exact or conformed copy of it must be filed with the Secretary of State.