General Filing Instructions For Limited Liability Companies (Arizona)
These are filing instructions for a foreign or domestic limited liability company in Arizona. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form 0008 looks like.
1300 West Washington
Phoenix, AZ 85007-2929
(AZ Residents Only)
400 West Congress
Tucson, AZ 85701-1347
Phone: (520) 628-6560
(AZ Residents Only)
ARIZONA CORPORATION COMMISSION
GENERAL FILING INSTRUCTIONS
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES
All Limited Liability Companies, either forming under Arizona Law, or applying for registration to transact business in Arizona as a Foreign Limited Liability company, must comply with the following at the time of filing.
1. Make sure that the name you are using has been checked with the Commission and is available for use by your company. (The name may be reserved for 120 days for a fee of $10.00.) If you are a holder of a trade name that is identical or non- distinguishable from the proposed name, you will be asked to provide a copy of the trade name certificate, a "received" copy of the trade name application or you may also execute and file a Declaration of Tradename Holder form.
2. Deliver the original and one (1) or more copies of the Articles of Organization (for domestic companies) or Application for Registration (for foreign companies) to the Commission, copies of which will be returned when all requirements have been satisfied. Notarization is not required.
3. Statutory Agent must provide a physical street/location address (A P.O. Box may also be shown, however, a physical street/location address must be furnished), must be an Arizona resident, a domestic corporation or limited liability company, or a foreign corporation or limited liability company authorized to transact business in Arizona.
4. Pay the required (U.S.) filing fees. (Please make check payable to the Arizona Corporation Commission.) Expedited service is available for an additional $35.00 fee.
Arizona Limited Liability Company - $50.00 $85.00
Foreign Limited Liability Company - $150.00 $185.00
5. If the person executing the documents has a power of attorney authorizing him/her to do so, a copy of the document granting authority must be included with the filing.
DOMESTIC COMPANIES PLEASE NOTE: AFTER FILING THE ARTICLES, A NOTICE OF FILING MUST BE PUBLISHED. Within sixty (60) days after filing with the Commission, there must be published in a newspaper of general circulation IN THE COUNTY OF THE KNOWN PLACE OF BUSINESS IN ARIZONA, three (3) consecutive publications giving notice of the information required as suggested in the attached NOTICE FOR PUBLICATION.
Within ninety (90) days after filing, an Affidavit evidencing the publication must be filed with the Commission. NOTE: Any sample forms included with this Instruction Sheet reflect the minimum requirements set forth in the Arizona Limited Liability Company Act. They do not presume to include each and every clause that could pertain to the individual needs of your company. For such information, you should seek professional advice from a private source.
ALL DOCUMENTS FILED WITH THE ARIZONA CORPORATION COMMISSION ARE PUBLIC RECORD. AS SUCH, ALL DOCUMENTS ARE OPEN FOR PUBLIC INSPECTION