Change Of Statutory Agent's Address (Connecticut)
This is a change of statutory agent's address for a foreign limited liability company in Connecticut. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form LLC 408 looks like.
CHANGE OF STATUTORY AGENT'S ADDRESS
DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Office of the Secretary of the State
30 Trinity Street / P.O. Box 150470 / Hartford, CT 06115-0470 / Rev. 12/1999
1. NAME OF LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY:
2. CURRENT AGENT NAME AND NEW ADDRESS INFORMATION:
Print or type name of agent: _________________________
Business address: (complete address only, P.O. Box is not acceptable)
Residence address: (complete address only, P.O. Box is not acceptable)
Dated this _________________day of __________________, 20_____.
Print or type name of agent
Signature of agent
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT THIS FORM
1. NAME OF LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY: Please provide the name of the limited liability company as it appears on the records of the Secretary of the State.
2. CURRENT AGENT NAME AND NEW ADDRESS INFORMATION: This form may not be used to appoint a NEW agent. Please provide the name of the CURRENT statutory agent. If the agent is a natural person, provide the complete street address of his or her business and residence. If the agent is a corporation or limited liability company, it must provide the address of its principal office in the block designated for "Business address" and any person signing on its behalf must include his or her title on the signature line.
3. EXECUTION: The agent must print or type his or her full legal name in addition to an original signature. Note that the execution constitutes a statement made under the penalties of false statement that the information provided in the document is true.