Certificate of Revocation of Dissolution (Connecticut)
This is to revoke dissolution of a non-stock corporation in Connecticut. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form NSC 202 looks like.
CERTIFICATE OF REVOCATION OF DISSOLUTION
Office of the Secretary of the State
30 Trinity Street / P.O. Box 150470 / Hartford, CT 06115-0470 /Rev. 12/1999
Space For Office Use Only
1. NAME OF CORPORATION: __________________________
2. EFFECTIVE DATE OF DISSOLUTION THAT WAS REVOKED:
3. DATE THE REVOCATION OF DISSOLUTION WAS AUTHORIZED:
4. CHECK A., B., OR C.
_____ A. The corporation's board of directors revoked the dissolution.
_____ B. The corporation's incorporators revoked the dissolution.
_____ C. The corporation's board of directors revoked the dissolution which was authorized by its members. Such authorization permitted director revocation without member approval.
Dated this _____________ day of _____________, 20______.
Print or type name of signatory __________________________
Capacity of signatory __________________________
A corporation may only revoke its dissolution within 120 days of the effective date of such dissolution.
The corporation must attach a copy of its certificate of dissolution to this certificate
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT THIS FORM
A non-stock corporation may revoke its dissolution only within 120 days of the effective date of such dissolution. Revocation may be authorized in the same manner as the dissolution. Please consult the Connecticut Revised Non-stock Corporation Act to determine which method is appropriate. Any questions concerning the completion of this form or the revocation process in general should be directed to the Corporation's own legal counsel.
Following the appropriate corporate action to authorize revocation, a Certificate of Revocation, see reverse, must be filed in this office.
Instructions correspond with numbered entries on the form
1. NAME OF CORPORATION: Please provide the complete name of the corporation as it currently appears on the records of the Secretary of the State.
2. EFFECTIVE DATE OF DISSOLUTION THAT IS REVOKED: Please provide the month, day and year on which the corporation's dissolution was effective.
3. DATE DISSOLUTION WAS AUTHORIZED: Please provide the month, day and year on which the directors/members authorized the dissolution of the corporation.
4. COMPLETE APPROPRIATE BLOCK - (A), (B) or (C)
(A) Place a check mark in block (A) if revocation of the dissolution was authorized by the corporation's directors or incorporators.
(B) If the dissolution was authorized by resolution of the corporation's board of directors and approved by its members, check block (B) and provide either the number of member votes entitled to be cast, the number of member votes cast in favor of the revocation and the number of member votes cast against the revocation or the number of member votes entitled to be cast and the number of member votes cast in favor of the revocation along with a check mark next to the statement that the number of member votes cast in favor of the revocation was sufficient for approval. Note: if members were entitled to vote separately by class, each class must be designated separately along with the required vote information for each.
(C) If the corporation's directors revoked the dissolution, check block (C) and provide the number of director votes required to approve the revocation and the number of director votes cast in favor to the revocation.
5. EXECUTION: The document must be executed by an authorized official of the corporation. That person must print or type their name, state the capacity under which they sign and provide a signature. The execution constitutes a legal statement under the penalties of false statement that the information provided in the document is true.
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO THE SECRETARY OF THE STATE