Certificate of Revocation of Dissolution (Connecticut)
This is a certificate of revocation of dissolution of a stock corporation in Connecticut. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form SC 103 looks like.
CERTIFICATE OF REVOCATION OF DISSOLUTION
Office of the Secretary of the State
30 Trinity Street / P.O. Box 150470 / Hartford, CT 06115-0470 /Rev. 12/1999
Note: A corporation may only revoke its dissolution within 120 days following the effective date of such dissolution.
See reverse for instructions and details.
Space For Office Use Only
1. NAME OF CORPORATION: ___________________________
2. EFFECTIVE DATE OF DISSOLUTION THAT IS REVOKED:
3. DATE ON WHICH REVOCATION OF DISSOLUTION WAS AUTHORIZED:
4. Complete Block (A) if revocation of the corporation's dissolution was authorized by its directors alone.
(A) Place a check mark next to either 1,2, or 3 as appropriate:
____ 1. The corporation's board of directors revoked the dissolution.
____ 2. The corporation's incorporators revoked the dissolution.
____ 3. The corporation's board of directors revoked the dissolution which was authorized by its shareholders. Such authorization permitted director revocation without shareholder approval.
[B) Revocation of the dissolution was approved by resolution of the board of directors and authorized by shareholders as follows:
Number of votes entitled to be cast ___________________________
Number of votes cast in favor of revoking dissolution
Number of votes cast against revoking dissolution
Note: If voting by voting groups was required, please provide the above voting information for each group)
CHECK THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IF APPLICABLE
____ The number of shareholder votes cast in favor of revoking the dissolution was sufficient for approval.
Dated this ________________ day of ________________, 20______.
Print or type name of signatory ___________________________
Capacity of signatory ___________________________
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT THIS FORM
A stock corporation may revoke its dissolution only within 120 days of the effective date of such dissolution. Revocation may be authorized in the same manner as the dissolution. Please consult the Connecticut Business Corporation Act to determine which method of authorization is appropriate. Any questions concerning the completion of this form or the revocation process in general should be directed to the Corporation's own legal counsel. Following the appropriate corporate action to authorize revocation, a Certificate of Revocation must be filed in the Commercial Recording Division.
Instructions correspond with numbered entries on the form
1. NAME OF CORPORATION: Please provide the complete name of the corporation as it currently appears on the records of the Secretary of the State.
2. EFFECTIVE DATE OF DISSOLUTION THAT IS REVOKED: Please provide the month, day and year on which the corporation's dissolution was effective.
3. DATE DISSOLUTION WAS AUTHORIZED: Please provide the month, day and year on which the directors/shareholders authorized the dissolution of the corporation.
4. COMPLETE APPROPRIATE BLOCK - (A) OR (B):
(A) Place a check mark next to 1,2 or 3 in block (A) if revocation of the dissolution was authorized by the corporation's directors or incorporators.
(B) If the dissolution was authorized by resolution of the corporation's board of directors and approved by its shareholders, provide in block (B) either the number of shareholder votes entitled to be cast, the number of shareholder votes cast in favor of the revocation and the number of shareholder votes cast against the revocation or the number of shareholder votes entitled to be cast and the number of shareholder votes cast in favor of the revocation along with a check mark next to the statement that the number of shareholder votes cast in favor of the revocation was sufficient for approval. Note: if shareholders were entitled to vote separately by class, each class must be designated separately along with the required vote information for each.
5. EXECUTION: The document must be executed by an authorized official of the corporation. That person must print or type their name, state the capacity under which they sign and provide a signature. The execution constitutes a legal statement under the penalties of false statement that the information provided in the document is true.
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO THE SECRETARY OF THE STATE