Certificate of Cancellation of Registration of Foreign Limited Partnership (Tennessee)
This is a certification of cancellation of registration of a foreign limited partnership in Tennessee. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form SS 4475 looks like.
For Office Use Only
CERTIFICATE OF CANCELLATION
OF FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
312 Eighth Avenue North
6th Floor, William R. Snodgrass Tower
Nashville, TN 37243
To the Secretary of the State of Tennessee:
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 61-2-906 of the Tennessee Revised Uniform Limited Partnership Act, the undersigned general partner executes the following certificate of cancellation of registration:
1. The name of the foreign limited partnership is
If different, the name under which the foreign limited partnership is registered in Tennessee:
2. The state or country under whose law it was organized is:
3. The foreign limited partnership is not transacting business in the State of Tennessee and surrenders its registration to transact business in this state.
4. Please check the appropriate box:
____ The foreign limited partnership continues its registered agent and registered office in the State of Tennessee.
____ The foreign limited partnership hereby revokes the authority of its registered agent to accept service on its behalf and appoints the Secretary of State as its agent for service of process in any proceeding based on a cause of action arising during the time it was registered to transact business in this state. The mailing address (including zip code) to which the Secretary of State may mail a copy of any process served on him is:
Zip Code _________________________
5. The undersigned foreign limited partnership makes the commitment to notify the Secretary of State in the future of any change in its mailing address.
6. If the document is not to be effective upon filing by the Secretary of State, the delayed effective date/time is:
_________________________, _________________________ (date),
[NOTE: A delayed effective date may not be later than the 90th day after this document is filed by the Secretary of State.]
Signature Date _________________________
Signer's Capacity _________________________
Name _________________________ (typed or printed)