Certificate of Amendment to the Certificate of Incorporation (New Jersey)
This form is to amend the Certificate of Incorporation of a Domestic Profit Corporation in New Jersey. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form C-102a looks like.
New Jersey Department of the Treasury
Division of Revenue
Certificate of Amendment to the Certificate of Incorporation
(For Use by Domestic Profit Corporations)
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 14A:9-2 (4) and Section 14A:9-4 (3), Corporations, General, of the New Jersey Statutes, the undersigned corporation executes the following Certificate of Amendment to its Certificate of Incorporation:
1. The name of the corporation is: _________________________
2. The following amendment to the Certificate of Incorporation was approved by the directors and thereafter duly adopted by the shareholders of the corporation
on the ___________________ day of ___________________ , 20____:
Resolved, that Article _________________________ of the Certificate of Incorporation be amended to read as follows:
3. The number of shares outstanding at the time of the adoption of the amendment was:
The total number of shares entitled to vote thereon was:
If the shares of any class or series of shares are entitled to vote thereon as a class, set forth below the designation and number of outstanding shares entitled to vote thereon of each such class or series. (Omit if not applicable).
4. The number of shares voting for and against such amendment is as follows: (If the shares of any class or series are entitled to vote as a class, set forth the number of shares of each such class and series voting for and against the amendment, respectively).
Number of Shares Voting for Amendment _________________________
Number of Shares Voting Against Amendment _________________
5. If the amendment provides for an exchange, reclassification or cancellation of issued shares, set forth a statement of the manner in which the same shall be affected. (Omit if not applicable).
6. Other provisions: (Omit if not applicable).
Dated this _________________ day of __________________, 20_____
May be executed by the Chairman of the Board, or the President, or a Vice President of the Corporation.