Assignment of Registered Mark Owner (Connecticut)
This is to assign a registered mark owner in Connecticut. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form TM 503 looks like.
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF THE STATE
30 TRINITY STREET
P.O. BOX 150470
HARTFORD, CT 06 1150470
ASSIGNMENT OF REGISTERED MARK OWNER
1. Current Name of Record Owner: __________________________
2. State of Formation of the Owner if other than a natural person.
3. Connecticut Registration Number: __________________________
The above named owner of the mark (the Assignor), hereby assigns to the Assignee and new owner named below, all rights, title and interest to and in mark, together with the good will of the business symbolized by the mark, along with the registration thereof.
4. Name of Assignee: __________________________
5. Address of Assignee:
Zip Code __________________________
6. State of Formation of the Assignee if other than a natural person:
I hereby declare under the penalties of false statement that the statements made in the foregoing application is true.
7. Date __________________________
8. Name of Signatory for Assignor __________________________
9. Title of Signatory if applicable __________________________
10. Signature __________________________
11. Date __________________________
12. Name of Signatory for Assignee __________________________
13. Title of Signatory if applicable __________________________
14. Signature __________________________
15. The applicant must submit three specimens or photographs of the mark as actually used in this state.