Articles Of Termination Following Administrative Dissolution (Tennessee)
These are articles of termination following administrative dissolution for a limited liability company in Tennessee. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form SS 4243 looks like.
For Office Use Only
ARTICLES OF TERMINATION
FOLLOWING ADMINISTRATIVE DISSOLUTION
(LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY)
312 Eighth Avenue North
6th Floor, William R. Snodgrass Tower
Nashville, TN 37243
Pursuant to the provisions of §48-245-305 of the Tennessee Limited Liability Company Act, the undersigned Limited Liability Company submits the following articles of termination following administrative dissolution.
1. The name of the Limited Liability Company is
2. The termination was authorized on _______________, _______. (must be month, day and year)
3. The resolution authorizing termination was duly adopted by the members.
4. A copy of the resolution or the written consent authorizing the termination is attached.
5. All assets of the Limited Liability Company have been distributed to its creditors and members.
Signature Date ______________________
Name of Limited Liability Company ______________________
Signer's Capacity ______________________
Name ______________________ (typed or printed)