Articles of Termination Following Administrative Dissolution or Revocation (Tennessee)
These are articles of termination following administrative dissolution or revocation of a profitable corporation in Tennessee. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form SS 4414 looks like.
For Office Use Only
ARTICLES OF TERMINATION FOLLOWING
ADMINISTRATIVE DISSOLUTION OR REVOCATION - FOR PROFIT
Corporate Filing Unit
312 Eighth Avenue North
6th Floor, William R. Snodgrass Tower
Nashville, TN 37243
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 48-24-205 of the Tennessee Business Corporation Act, the undersigned corporation submits the following articles of termination following administrative dissolution or revocation:
1. The name of the corporation is __________________________
2. The termination was authorized on
__________________________, (must be month, day and year)
3. The resolution authorizing termination was duly adopted by the shareholders.
4. A copy of the resolution or the written consent authorizing the termination is attached.
5. All assets of the corporation have been distributed to its creditors and shareholders.
[NOTE: Prior to this document being accepted for filing, the Division of Business Services will request tax clearance verification from the Tennessee Department of revenue that the business has properly filed all reports and paid all required taxes and penalties. If we cannot obtain such tax clearance verification from the Department of Revenue, this document will be rejected and returned to the applicant.]
Signature Date __________________________
Name of Corporation __________________________
Signer's Capacity __________________________
Name __________________________ (typed or printed)