Articles Of Revocation Of Dissolution (North Carolina)
These are articles of revocation of dissolution of a nonprofit corporation in North Carolina. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form N-07 looks like.
State of North Carolina
Department of the Secretary of State
ARTICLES OF REVOCATION OF DISSOLUTION
FOR NONPROFIT CORPORATION
Pursuant to §55A-14-05 of the General Statutes of North Carolina, the undersigned corporation hereby submits the following Articles of Revocation of Dissolution for the purpose of revoking the dissolution of the corporation:
1. The name of the corporation is: ____________________________
2. The effective date of the dissolution that was revoked was:
3. The date that the revocation of dissolution was authorized was:
4. (Check a, b, c, and/or d, as applicable.)
a. _____ The dissolution was revoked by the board of directors, since approval of members was not required.
b. _____ The dissolution was revoked by action of the board of directors, pursuant to a prior authorization by the members alone or in conjunction with another person or persons.
c. _____ Action of the members was required to revoke the dissolution, and that action was taken as required.
d. _____ Action of a person or persons other than or in addition to the members or directors was required to revoke the dissolution, and that action was taken as required.
5. A copy of the Articles of Dissolution is attached.
6. These articles will be effective upon filing, unless a delayed date and/or time is specified*:
This the _____ day of _____________________, 20____
Name of Corporation
Type or Print Name and Title
1. Filing fee is $10. One executed original and one exact or conformed copy of these articles must be filed with the Secretary of State.
*Revocation of dissolution is effective upon the effective date of the Articles of Revocation of Dissolution, but these articles must be filed and accepted by the Secretary within 120 days of the effective date of the dissolution to be effective.