Articles Of Revocation Of Dissolution Business Corporation (North Carolina)
This form is Articles of Revocation of Dissolution of a business corporation by the Board of Directors and Shareholders in North Carolina. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form B-07 looks like.
State of North Carolina
Department of the Secretary of State
P. O. BOX 29622
RALEIGH, NC 27626-0622
ARTICLES OF REVOCATION OF DISSOLUTION
Pursuant to §55-14-04 of the General Statutes of North Carolina, the undersigned corporation hereby submits the following Articles of Revocation of Dissolution for the purpose of revoking the dissolution of the corporation.
1. The name of the corporation is: _____________________________
2. The names, titles, and addresses of the officers, if any, of the corporation are:
3. The names and addresses of the corporation are:
4. The dissolution of the corporation was authorized on the _______ day of _______________, 20_____
5. Shareholder approval for the dissolution was obtained as required by Chapter 55 of the North Carolina General Statutes.
6. These articles will be effective upon filing, unless a delayed date and/or time is specified:
This the ______ day of ___________, 20______
Name of Corporation
Type or Print Name and Title
1. Filing fee is $30. This document and one exact or conformed copy of these articles must be filed with the Secretary of State.