Articles Of Revocation Of Articles Of Dissolution (Arizona)
This is a revocation of the articles of dissolution of a corporation in Arizona. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form CF0027 looks like.
1300 WEST WASHINGTON
PHOENIX, ARIZONA 85007-2996
400 WEST CONGRESS STREET
TUCSON, ARIZONA 85701-1347
ARTICLES OF REVOCATION OF ARTICLES OF DISSOLUTION
____________________________________________ [Name of Corporation]
1. The name of the corporation is ____________________________.
2. The corporation was dissolved effective the ____ day of ___________________, _____.
3. Revocation of the dissolution was authorized the ____ day of _______________, _____.
4. ___ The dissolution was revoked by the board of directors, the incorporators or the initial directors of the corporation.
___ The dissolution which had been authorized by the ____ members ____ the person or persons so specified in the corporation's Articles of Incorporation or bylaws was revoked by action of the board of directors alone, pursuant to such authorization.
___ Revocation was permitted by act of the
___ The person or persons so specified in the corporation's Articles of Incorporation or
5. A copy of the Articles of Dissolution being revoked is attached hereto as Exhibit A.
DATED this ____ day of ______________________, _____.
____________________________________ [name of corporation]
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT THIS FORM
1. Deliver the original Articles of Revocation and (one (1) or more exact copies) together with a copy its Articles of Dissolution to the Commission. Your filed copy will be returned to you when all of the requirements have been satisfied. Notarization is not required.
2. The Articles of Revocation must be executed and authorized in the same manner as the Articles of Dissolution.
3. Pay the required (U.S) fees. Please make check payable to the Arizona Corporation Commission. Expedited service is available for an additional $35.00 fee.
Articles of Revocation Regular $ 25.00
Articles of Revocation Expedited $ 60.00
4. If the person executing the documents has a power of attorney authorizing him/her to do so, a copy of the document granting authority must be included with the filing. Also, the person executing the Articles of Revocation must be the person who executed the Articles of Dissolution.
ALL DOCUMENTS FILED WITH THE ARIZONA CORPORATION COMMISSION ARE PUBLIC RECORD. AS SUCH, ALL DOCUMENTS ARE OPEN FOR PUBLIC INSPECTION.
Articles of Revocation:
• Indicate the exact name of the corporation.
• Articles of Revocation shall be authorized in the same manner as the Articles of Dissolution.
• The corporation may revoke its dissolution with one hundred twenty days of its completion date.
• The effective date of the revocation relates back to and takes effect as of the effective date of the dissolution and the corporation resumes carrying on its business as if dissolution never occurred.
• The person executing the articles of revocation must be the same person that executed the articles of dissolution.
• Attach check for filing fee $25.00. Additional $35.00 for expedited services.
• Make check payable to the Arizona Corporation Commission and it must be dated and signed.
• Publication is not required.