Articles of Restatement (North Carolina)
These are articles of restatement for a nonprofit corporation in North Carolina. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form N-03 looks like.
State of North Carolina
Department of the Secretary of State
ARTICLES OF RESTATEMENT
FOR NONPROFIT CORPORATION
Pursuant to §55A-10-06 of the General Statutes of North Carolina, the undersigned corporation hereby submits the following for the purpose of restating its Articles of Incorporation.
1. The name of the corporation is: _____________________________
2. The text of the Restated Articles of Incorporation is attached.
3. (Check a, b, c, and/or d, as applicable.)
a. ______ These Restated Articles of Incorporation were adopted by the board of directors and do not contain an amendment.
b. ______ These Restated Articles of Incorporation were adopted by the board of directors and contain an amendment not requiring member approval. (Set forth a brief explanation of why member approval was not required for such amendment.)
c. ______These Restated Articles of Incorporation contain an amendment requiring member approval, and member approval was obtained as required by Chapter 55A of the North Carolina General Statutes.
d. ______ These Restated Articles of Incorporation contain an amendment requiring approval by a person whose approval is required pursuant to N.C.G.S. §55A-10-30, and such approval was obtained.
4. These articles will be effective upon filing, unless a delayed date and/or time is specified:
This the ______ day of __________________ , 20 _____
Name of Corporation
Type or Print Name and Title
1. Filing fee is $10, unless the Restated Articles of Incorporation include an amendment, in which case the filing fee is $25. This document and one exact or conformed copy of these articles must be filed with the Secretary of State.