Articles Of Restatement for Business Corporation (North Carolina)
This form is for Articles of Restatement of a business corporation's Articles of Incorporation in North Carolina. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form B-03 looks like.
State of North Carolina
Department of the Secretary of State
P. O. BOX 29622
RALEIGH, NC 27626-0622
ARTICLES OF AMENDMENT
Pursuant to §55-10-07 of the General Statutes of North Carolina, the undersigned corporation hereby submits the following for the purpose of restating its Articles of Incorporation.
1. The name of the corporation is: _____________________________
2. The text of the Restated Articles of Incorporation is attached.
3. (Check a, b, c, and/or d, as applicable.)
a ____ These Restated Articles of Incorporation were adopted by the board of directors and do not contain an amendment.
B ____ These Restated Articles of Incorporation were adopted by the board of directors and contain an amendment not requiring shareholder approval. (Set forth a brief explanation of why shareholder approval was not required for such amendment.)
c. ____ These Restated Articles of Incorporation contain an amendment requiring shareholder approval, and shareholder approval was obtained as required by Chapter 55 of the North Carolina General Statutes.
4. If the Restated Articles of Incorporation contain an amendment providing for an exchange, reclassification, or cancellation of issued shares, provisions for implementing the amendment, if not contained in the amendment itself are as follows:
5. These articles will be effective upon filing, unless a delayed date and/or time is specified:
This the ______ day of ___________, 20______
Name of Corporation
Type or Print Name and Title
1. Filing fee is $10, unless the Restated Articles of Incorporation include an amendment, in which case the filing fee is $50. This document and one exact or conformed copy of these articles must be filed with the Secretary of State.