Articles of Dissolution (Tennessee)
These are articles of dissolution for a non-profit corporation in Tennessee. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form SS 4411 looks like.
For Office Use Only
ARTICLES OF DISSOLUTION
312 Eighth Avenue North
6th Floor, William R. Snodgrass Tower
Nashville, TN 37243
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 48-64-104 of the Tennessee Nonprofit Corporation Act, the undersigned corporation submits the following Articles of Dissolution:
1. The name of the corporation is __________________________
2. The dissolution was authorized on
3. Please check the applicable box:
The resolution authorizing the dissolution was duly adopted by:
___ the members.
___ a majority of the board of directors, as approval by the members was not required.
4. If approval by third person(s) other than the members, directors, or incorporators was required, such approval was obtained.
5. If a public benefit corporation, notice to the Attorney General, required by Section 48-64-103(a) of the Tennessee Nonprofit Corporation Act, has been given.
6. The written consent or a copy of the resolution authorizing the dissolution is attached.
7. If the document is not to be effective upon filing by the Secretary of State, the delayed effective date/time is
__________________________, __________________________ (date)
[NOTE: A delayed effective date shall not be later than the 90th day after the date this document is filed by the Secretary of State.]
Signature Date __________________________
Name of Corporation __________________________
Signer's Capacity __________________________
Name __________________________ (typed or printed)