Articles Of Dissolution Prior to Issuance of Shares Business Corporation (North Carolina)
This form is for Dissolution of Articles of Incorporation prior to issuance of shares for a business corporation in North Carolina. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form B-05 looks like.
State of North Carolina
Department of the Secretary of State
P. O. BOX 29622
RALEIGH, NC 27626-0622
ARTICLES OF DISSOLUTION PRIOR TO ISSUANCE OF SHARES
Pursuant to §55-14-01 of the General Statutes of North Carolina, the undersigned corporation hereby submits the following Articles of Dissolution for the purpose of dissolving the corporation:
1. The name of the corporation is: __________________________________
2. The names, titles, and addresses of the officers, if any, of the corporation are:
3. The names and addresses of the directors or, if none, of the incorporators of the corporation are:
4. The corporation was incorporated on the _______ day of _______________, 20_____
5. None of the corporation's shares have been issued.
6. No debt of the corporation remains unpaid.
7. The dissolution has been authorized by a majority of the directors or by a majority of the incorporators, if the corporation has no directors.
8. These articles will be effective upon filing, unless a delayed date and/or time is specified:
This the ______ day of ___________, 20______
Name of Corporation
Type or Print Name and Title
1. Filing fee is $30. This document and one exact or conformed copy of these articles must be filed with the Secretary of State.