Articles of Dissolution (Connecticut)
These are articles of dissolution for a domestic limited liability company in Connecticut. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form LLC 403 looks like.
ARTICLES OF DISSOLUTION
Domestic Limited Liability Company
Office of the Secretary of the State
30 Trinity Street / P.O. Box 150470 / Hartford, CT 06115-0470 / Rev. 12/1999
1. NAME OF THE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY:
2. THE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY IS DISSOLVED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASON(S):
3. EFFECTIVE DATE OF DISSOLUTION (if other than the file date):
_______________ Month _______________ Day __________ Year
Print or type name
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT THIS FORM
1. NAME OF LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY: Please provide the complete name of the Limited Liability Company as it appears on the records of the Secretary of the State.
2. REASON(S) FOR DISSOLUTION: Please provide a statement of the reason or reasons for the dissolution.
3. EFFECTIVE DATE OF THE DISSOLUTION: Please provide the effective date of the dissolution only if the dissolution is effective on a date other than the date of filing. The effective date can not have a date before the filing date (i.e. future date only). Otherwise leave it blank.
4. EXECUTION: EXECUTION: The signatory must print or type his or her full legal name and capacity in addition to an original signature. Note that the execution constitutes a statement made under the penalties of false statement that the information provided in the document is true.
SECRETARY OF THE STATE
30 TRINITY STREET
POST OFFICE BOX 150470
HARTFORD, CT 06115-0470
DISSOLUTION OF A CONNECTICUT LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
A Connecticut limited liability company may be dissolved as provided in section 34-206 of the General Statutes of Connecticut. Following the dissolution, an Article of Dissolution must be filed with the Secretary of the State accompanied by a filing fee of $25.00. The affairs of the Limited Liability Company must then be wound up in the manner provided in Section 34- 208 of the General Statutes of Connecticut.
Enclosed is a form to facilitate the filing of a limited liability company's Articles of Dissolution.
Any questions concerning the statutory references, or the completion of this form, should be directed to the limited liability company's own counsel.
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO THE SECRETARY OF THE STATE