Articles Of Dissolution By Incorporators Or Initial Directors (Arizona)
This is dissolution of a business corporation by incorporators or initial directors in Arizona. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form CF0029 looks like.
1300 WEST WASHINGTON
PHOENIX, ARIZONA 85007-2996
400 WEST CONGRESS STREET
TUCSON, ARIZONA 85701-1347
ARTICLES OF DISSOLUTION BY INCORPORATORS OR INITIAL DIRECTORS
__________________________________ [Name of Non-Profit Corporation]
1. The name of the corporation is ___________________________________.
2. The corporation was incorporated on
the ____ day of ___________________, _____.
3. ____ None of the corporation's shares have been issued.
____ The corporation has not commenced business.
4. No debt of the corporation remains unpaid.
5. If shares have been issued, the net assets of the corporation remaining after winding up have been distributed to the shareholders.
6. A majority of the initial directors or of the incorporators have authorized the dissolution.
DATED this ____ day of ______________________, _____.
____________________________________ [name of corporation]
[print name] ___ Incorporator ___ Initial Director
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT THIS FORM
1. The Articles of Dissolution must be executed by a majority of the incorporators or initial directors, whose signature must be acknowledged.
2. There is no filing fee. However, if you wish to expedite the filing of your document, then an expedite fee of $35.00 is required.
3. There are no requirements for either publication or clearance from the Arizona Department of Revenue. However, this form may only be used by a corporation subject to the following requirements:
(1) None of the corporation's shares have been issued.
(2) The corporation has not commenced activities.
For further information, please contact the Corporate Filings Section at (602) 542-3135 in Phoenix or the Tucson office at (520) 628-6560 or Toll Free, AZ Residents only (800) 345-5819.