Articles Of Dissolution By Incorporators Or Initial Directors (Arizona)
This is dissolution of a non-profit corporation by incorporators or initial directors in Arizona. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form CF0028 looks like.
1300 WEST WASHINGTON
PHOENIX, ARIZONA 85007-2996
400 WEST CONGRESS STREET
TUCSON, ARIZONA 85701-1347
ARTICLES OF DISSOLUTION BY INCORPORATORS OR INITIAL DIRECTORS
_____________________________ [Name of Non-Profit Corporation]
1. The name of the corporation is ______________________________.
2. The corporation was incorporated on
the ____ day of ___________________, _____.
3. ____ The corporation does not have members.
____ The corporation has no members entitled to vote on dissolution.
____ The corporation has not commenced activities.
4. Dissolution was duly authorized by act of the board of directors, or a majority of the incorporators or initial directors, and if required, by the person or persons so specified in the corporation's Articles of Incorporation or bylaws.
DATED this ____ day of ______________________, _____.
____________________________________ [name of corporation]
[print name] ___ Incorporator ___ Initial Director
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT THIS FORM
1. The Articles of Dissolution must be executed by a majority of the incorporators or initial directors, whose signature must be acknowledged.
2. There is no filing fee. However, if you wish to expedite the filing of your document, then an expedite fee of $35.00 is required.
3. There are no requirements for either publication or clearance from the Arizona Department of Revenue. However, this form may only be used by a corporation subject to the following requirements:
(1) The corporation has no members.
(2) The corporation has no members entitled to vote on dissolution.
(3) The corporation has not commenced activities.
For further information, please contact the Corporate Filings Section at (602) 542-3135 in Phoenix or the Tucson office at (520) 628-6560 or Toll Free, AZ Residents only (800) 345-5819.