Articles Of Dissolution By Directors, Members, And Third Persons For Nonprofit Corporation (North Carolina)
These are articles of dissolution of a nonprofit corporation by directors, members, and third persons in North Carolina. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form N-06 looks like.
State of North Carolina
Department of the Secretary of State
ARTICLES OF DISSOLUTION BY DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, AND THIRD PERSONS FOR NONPROFIT CORPORATION
Pursuant to §55A-14-04 of the General Statutes of North Carolina, the undersigned corporation hereby submits the following Articles of Dissolution for the purpose of dissolving the corporation.
1. The name of the corporation is: ____________________________
2. The names, titles, and addresses of the officers of the corporation are:
3. The names and addresses of the directors of the corporation are:
4. Attached is the plan of dissolution as required by N.C.G.S. §55A-14-03.
5. The dissolution of the corporation was authorized on the _____ day of ___________, 19____.
6. (Check a, b, and/or, c, as applicable.)
a. ______ Approval of members was not required for the dissolution, and the plan of dissolution was approved by a sufficient vote of the board of directors.
b. Approval of the members was required for the dissolution, and the plan of dissolution was approved as required by Chapter 55A of the North Carolina General Statutes.
c. Approval of the dissolution by some person or persons other than the members or the board of directors was required pursuant to N.C.G.S. §55A-14-02(a)(3), and such approval was obtained.
7. These articles will be effective upon filing, unless a delayed date and/or time is specified:
This the_______day of _______________, 19____
Name of Corporation
Type or Print Name and Title
1. Filing fee is $15. This document and one exact or conformed copy of these articles must be filed with the Secretary of State.