Articles Of Dissolution by Board of Directors and Shareholders Business Corporation (North Carolina)
This form is for Dissolution of a business corporation by the Board of Directors and Shareholders in North Carolina. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form B-06 looks like.
State of North Carolina
Department of the Secretary of State
P. O. BOX 29622
RALEIGH, NC 27626-0622
ARTICLES OF DISSOLUTION BY BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND SHAREHOLDERS
Pursuant to §55-14-03 of the General Statutes of North Carolina, the undersigned corporation hereby submits the following Articles of Dissolution for the purpose of dissolving the corporation:
1. The name of the corporation is: ______________________________
2. The names, titles, and addresses of the officers, if any, of the corporation are:
3. The names and addresses of the corporation are:
4. The dissolution of the corporation was authorized on the _______ day of _______________, 20_____
5. Shareholder approval for the dissolution was obtained as required by Chapter 55 of the North Carolina General Statutes.
6. These articles will be effective upon filing, unless a delayed date and/or time is specified:
This the ______ day of ___________, 20______
Name of Corporation
Type or Print Name and Title
1. Filing fee is $30. This document and one exact or conformed copy of these articles must be filed with the Secretary of State.