Articles Of Dissolution And Termination By Incorporators Or Directors Of A Nonprofit Corporation (Tennessee)
These are articles of dissolution and termination by incorporators or directors of a nonprofit corporation in Tennessee. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form SS 4422 looks like.
For Office Use Only
ARTICLES OF DISSOLUTION AND
TERMINATION BY INCORPORATORS OR DIRECTORS
OF A NONPROFIT CORPORATION
312 Eighth Avenue North
6th Floor, William R. Snodgrass Tower
Nashville, TN 37243
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 48-64-101 of the Tennessee Nonprofit Corporation Act, the incorporators or directors of the corporation hereinafter named, adopt the following articles of dissolution and termination:
1. The name of the corporation is __________________________
2. The date of its incorporation is __________________________, __________________________ (must be month, day and year)
3. The corporation is a nonprofit corporation.
4. The corporation has no members.
5. ___ A majority of the incorporators authorized the dissolution.
___ A majority of the directors authorized the dissolution.
[NOTE: Please mark the applicable statement.]
6. The dissolution was authorized on __________________________, __________________________. (must be month, day and year)
[NOTE: Prior to this document being accepted for filing, the Division of Business Services will request tax clearance verification from the Tennessee Department of Revenue that the business has properly filed all reports and paid all required taxes and penalties. If we cannot obtain such tax clearance verification from the Department of Revenue, this document will be rejected and returned to the applicant.]
Signature Date __________________________
Name of Corporation __________________________
Signer's Capacity __________________________
Name __________________________ (typed or printed)