Articles of Correction (Tennessee)
These are articles of correction for corporations in Tennessee. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form SS 4438 looks like.
For Office Use Only
ARTICLES OF CORRECTION
312 Eighth Avenue North
6th Floor, William R. Snodgrass Tower
Nashville, TN 37243
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 48-11-305 of the Tennessee Business Corporation Act or Section 48-51-305 of the Tennessee Nonprofit Corporation Act, the undersigned corporation hereby submits this application:
1. The name of the corporation is _____________________
2. Please mark the sentence below which applies.
____ A copy of the incorrect document (as filed) is attached.
____ A description of the incorrect document (including its filing date) is given here:
3. If the document is incorrect because of incorrect statement(s), enter the incorrect statement(s) and the reason(s) it/they is/are incorrect:
4. The correct statement(s) is/are: _____________________
5. If the document is incorrect because of a defective execution, state the manner in which the execution was defective:
6. The correct execution should be: _____________________
Signature Date _____________________
Name of Corporation _____________________
Signer's Capacity _____________________
Name _____________________ (typed or printed)