Application to Register Name of a Foreign Corporation in Arizona
This form an application to register the name of a foreign corporation in Arizona. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form CF0057 looks like.
Arizona Corporation Commission
1300 W. Washington
Phoenix, AZ 85007
400 W. Congress
Tucson, AZ 85701
APPLICATION TO REGISTER NAME
A FOREIGN CORPORATION IN ARIZONA
1. The name of the Corporation is _______________________________.
If applicable, the name of the Corporation with an addition required to make the name available for use in Arizona is
2. The Corporation was incorporated in the State (Province or Country)
on the _____ day of __________________, _____.
3. The Corporation is engaged in the following business or nature of activities:
4. Attached hereto is a certificate of existence or a similar document from the state, province or country of incorporation.
5. The Corporation hereby applies for registration of its corporate name with any addition set forth above from the effective date of this application until the following December 31, in accordance with Arizona Revised Statutes Sections 10-403 & 10-3403.
6. This application is accompanied by the application fee of $10.00 (U.S.) made payable to the Arizona Corporation Commission.
DATED this _____ day of ___________________, ______.
Mailing Address: ___________________________________________
Deliver or mail with check made payable to:
ARIZONA CORPORATION COMMISSION
Attn: Name Reservation Section
1300 West Washington OR 400 West Congress
Phoenix, Arizona 85007-2929 Tucson, Arizona 85701-1347