Application to Register Corporate Name by a Foreign Corporation (South Carolina)
This is to register a foreign corporation name in South Carolina. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form 100 looks like.
STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA
SECRETARY OF STATE
APPLICATION TO REGISTER
BY A FOREIGN CORPORATION
TYPE OR PRINT CLEARLY IN BLACK INK
Pursuant to Sections 33-4-103 and 33-15-106 of the 1976 South Carolina Code, as amended, the undersigned foreign corporation hereby applies to the Secretary of State to register the following corporate name,
_________________________, for the calendar year ending
December 31, ___________ and in support of its application states that:
1. The name of the corporation is _________________________
2. Its jurisdiction of incorporation is _________________________
3. The date of its incorporation is _________________________
4. A brief description of the business in which the corporation is engaged is:
5. The name to be registered is _________________________
6. State whether application is a new or renewal application
Name of Applicant _________________________
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING IN FORM
1. Two copies of this form, the original and either a duplicate original or a conformed copy must be filed.
2. Filing Fee (payable to the Secretary of State at the time of filing this document) - $10.00
3. THIS APPLICATION MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF EXISTENCE NO MORE THAN 30 DAYS OLD (OR DOCUMENT OF SIMILAR IMPORT) UNDER THE LAWS OF ITS JURISDICTION OF INCORPORATION.
Return to: Secretary of State
P.O. Box 11350
Columbia, SC 29211
1. THIS APPLICATION EXPIRES AT THE CLOSE OF THE CURRENT YEAR AND MY BE RENEWED FOR SUCCESSIVE YEARS BY FILING A NEW APPLICATION FORM BETWEEN OCTOBER 1 AND DECEMBER 31st OF EACH YEAR.
2. THE FILING OF THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT AUTHORIZE A FOREIGN CORPORATION TO DO BUSINESS IN THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA.
THE FILING OF THIS DOCUMENT DOES NOT, IN AND OF ITSELF, PROVIDE AN EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO USE THIS CORPORATE NAME ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE. USE OF A NAME AS A TRADEMARK OR SERVICE MARK WILL REQUIRE FURTHER CLEARANCE AND REGISTRATION AND BE AFFECTED BY PRIOR USE OF THE MARK. FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT THE TRADEMARKS DIVISION OF THE SECRETARY OF STATE'S OFFICE AT (803) 734-1728.