Application For Withdrawal (Arizona)
This is an application to withdraw a foreign corporation from conducting business in Arizona. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form CF0025 looks like.
APPLICATION FOR WITHDRAWAL
A _____________________ [state, province or country] Corporation
1. The name of the foreign corporation is __________________________.
It is incorporated under the laws of ____________________. [state, province or country]
2. The foreign corporation is not transacting business/conducting affairs in this state and does hereby surrender its authority to do so in this state.
3. The foreign corporation does hereby revoke the authority of its statutory agent to accept process on its behalf and does hereby appoint the Arizona Corporation Commission as its agent for service of process in any proceeding based on a cause of action arising during the time it was authorized to transact business/conduct affairs in this state.
4. Upon receipt of any process served upon it on behalf of the foreign corporation, the Arizona Corporation Commission is requested to mail a copy to:
5. The foreign corporation will notify the Arizona Corporation Commission in the future of any change in the mailing address of the foreign corporation.
This application will not be complete until the Arizona Corporation Commission has received from the department of revenue a notice that all transaction privilege taxes have
been paid or are not due and a certificate from the department of revenue that all income tax returns have been filed and taxes paid.
DATED this ____ day of ____________________, _____.
[Name of Corporation]