Application for Reinstatement Following Administrative Dissolution/Revocation (Tennessee)
This is reinstatement following administrative dissolution/revocation of a limited liability partnership in Tennessee. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form SS 4496 looks like.
For Office Use Only
APPLICATION FOR REINSTATEMENT
FOLLOWING ADMINISTRATIVE DISSOLUTION/REVOCATION
(LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP)
312 Eighth Avenue North
6th Floor, William R. Snodgrass Tower
Nashville, TN 37243
Pursuant to the provisions of the Tennessee Uniform Partnership Act, Section 61-1-143, this application is submitted to the Office of the Secretary of State, State of Tennessee, for reinstatement.
1. The name of the Limited Liability Partnership is: ________________________
(Name change if applicable) ________________________
2. The effective date of its administrative dissolution/revocation is ________________________ (must be month, day and year)
3. The ground(s) for the administrative dissolution/revocation
____ did not exist.
____ has/have been eliminated.
[NOTE: Please mark the applicable box.]
4. The Limited Liability Partnership name as listed in number one (1) satisfies the requirements of the Tennessee Limited Liability Partnership Act Section 61-1-145, as appropriate.
5. The Limited Liability Partnership control number assigned by the Secretary of State, if known, is
Signature Date ________________________
Name of Limited Liability Partnership ________________________
Signer's Capacity ________________________
Name ________________________ (typed or printed)