Application For Reinstatement Following Administrative Dissolution (North Carolina)
This form is an application for reinstatement of a corporation after an administrative dissolution in North Carolina. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form B-08 looks like.
State of North Carolina
Department of the Secretary of State
P. O. BOX 29622
RALEIGH, NC 27626-0622
APPLICATION FOR REINSTATEMENT FOLLOWING ADMINISTRATIVE DISSOLUTION
Pursuant to §55-14-22 of the North Carolina General Statutes, the undersigned corporation hereby submits this Application for Reinstatement Following Administrative Dissolution.
1. The name of the corporation is: ______________________________
2. The effective date of the administrative dissolution of the applicant corporation was:
3. The ground or grounds for administrative dissolution of the applicant corporation as stated in its Certificate of Dissolution was or were:
4. Complete either (a) or (b) as appropriate:
(a) The grounds stated above for the administrative dissolution of the applicant corporation did not exist. (Insert brief explanation.)
(b) The grounds stated above for the administrative dissolution of the applicant corporation have been eliminated. (Insert brief explanation.)
5. Enclosed is a fee of $100 as required by §55-1-22 of the North Carolina General Statutes.
This the ______ day of ___________, 20______
Name of Applicant Corporation
Type or Print Name and Title
1. The filing fee for this Application is $100.
2. This application and one exact or conformed copy must be filed with the Secretary of State.