Application For Registration Of A Foreign Limited Liability Company (Arizona)
This is an application for registration of a foreign limited liability company in Arizona. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form 0005 looks like.
APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
1. The company name must contain an ending which may be "limited liability company," "limited company," or the abbreviations "L.L.C.", "L.C.", "LLC" or "LC". If you are the holder or assignee of a trade name or trademark, attach Declaration of Trade name Holder form. If you do not plan to use the name in Arizona, under which your company is organized, then provide the name which you plan to use.
1.a. The name of the limited liability company is: _________________________
1.b. If the name of the company is different than the proposed name for use in Arizona, then the name under which the company proposes to transact business in Arizona:
1.c. If the name of the company does not contain the words "Limited Liability Company," "Limited Company," "L.L.C." or "L.C.," then the name of the company with the words or abbreviation which it elects to add thereto for use in Arizona is:
2. Provide the name of the state or jurisdiction under whose laws your company was formed.
2. The company is organized under the laws of: _________________________
3. Provide the date on which your company organized in the state or jurisdiction under whose laws it was formed.
3. The date of the company's formation is: _________________________
4. Provide the general character of business you plan to transact in Arizona.
4. The purpose of the company or the general character of business it proposes to transact in Arizona is:
5. The statutory agent must provide both a physical and mailing address. If statutory agent has a P.O. Box, then they must provide a physical description of their street address/location
5. The name and street address of the statutory agent for the foreign corporation in Arizona is:
6. If you do not appoint a statutory agent when you file the application, you must do so within sixty days of filing. Your failure to do so, may result in revocation of your Certificate of Registration.
6. The Arizona Corporation Commission is appointed as the Statutory Agent for service of process if either of the following occur.
A. An agent has not been appointed under paragraph 5, or if the agent's authority has been revoked.
B. The agent cannot be found or served with the exercise of reasonable diligence.
7. If the jurisdiction under the law of which your company is formed, you must provide the address of the principle office of the company, in whatever state or jurisdiction it is located. The application must be executed by a member, manager or duly authorized agent.
7. The address of the office required to be maintained in the jurisdiction under the laws of which the company is organized, if required; or, if not required, the address of the principal office of the company is:
Executed this ________ day of ______________________,______.
Phone and Fax are optional.
The agent may consent to the appointment by either executing the consent or attaching a cover letter.
ACCEPTANCE OF APPOINTMENT BY STATUTORY AGENT
I, _________________________, having been designated to act as statutory agent, hereby consent to act in that capacity until removed or resignation is submitted in accordance with the Arizona Revised Statutes.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING IN THIS FORM
• Check name for availability - (602) 542-3230 (Phoenix) or (520) 628-6560 (Tucson).
• Attach copy of Trade name Certificate, Assignment if applicable, or attach completed Declaration of Trade name Holder.
Application for Registration
• Indicate the proposed name of the company.
• Indicate the proposed name for use in Arizona if different than the company name.
• If the name of the company does not contain the words "Limited Liability Company" or an abbreviation thereof, indicate the words or abbreviation which you elect to add thereto for use in Arizona.
• Indicate the state, province or country in which the company is formed.
• Indicate the date of formation.
• Indicate the purpose of the company or the general character of business the company proposes to transact in Arizona.
• Indicate the name and address of the statutory agent. The statutory agent must provide both a physical and mailing address. If statutory agent has P.O. Box, then they must also provide a physical description of their street address/location.
• Indicate the address of the office required to be maintained in the jurisdiction under the laws of which the company is organized, if required; or, if not required, then the address of the principal office of the company.
• Affix a signature. The document must be executed by a manager, member, or authorized agent.
• Affix signature of statutory agent (acknowledge acceptance).
• Attach check for filing fee. $150.00. Additional $35.00 for expedited services. Made Payable to the Arizona Corporation Commission.
• Execute check.