Agreement To Sell Personal Property (United States)
This form is an agreement to sell personal property. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual form looks like.
AGREEMENT TO SELL PERSONAL PROPERTY
Purchase and Sell Agreement made by and between__________________
Whereas, for good consideration the parties mutually agree that:
1. Seller agrees to sell, and Buyer agrees to buy the following described property:
2. Buyer agrees to pay to Seller and Seller agrees to accept as total purchase price the sum of $__________, payable as follows:
$________deposit herewith paid
$________balance payable on delivery by cash, bank pr certified check
3. Seller warrants it has good and legal title to said property, full authority to sell said property, and that said property shall be sold by warranty bill of sale free and clear of all liens, encumbrances, liabilities and adverse claims of every nature and description whatsoever.
4. Said property is sold in "as is" condition, Seller disclaiming any warranty of merchantability, fitness or working order or condition of the property except that it shall be sold in its present condition, reasonable wear and tear expected.
5. The parties agree to transfer title on________________, 19____, at the address of the Seller.
6. This agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, assigns and personal representatives.
Signed this______day of____________________, 19____.