Resignation of Registered Agent (Tennessee)
This is a resignation of registered agent for a non-profit corporation in Tennessee. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form SS 4420 looks like.
For Office Use Only
312 Eighth Avenue North
6th Floor, William R. Snodgrass Tower
Nashville, TN 37243
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 48-15-103 or 48-25-109 of the Tennessee Business Corporation Act or Section 48-55-103 or 48-65-109 of the Tennessee Nonprofit Corporation Act, the undersigned hereby submits this statement:
1. The name of the corporation is __________________________
2. I hereby resign as the registered agent for the above-named corporation.
3. ___ The registered office of the corporation is hereby discontinued.
___ The registered office of the corporation is continued.
[Note: Please check the applicable box in #3.]
4. A copy of this notice has been mailed by certified mail to the principal office of the corporation.
5. The resignation will be effective on the date it is filed by the Secretary of State.
Signature Date __________________________
Resigning Registered Agent Name __________________________ (typed or printed)