Certificate of Renewal of Corporate Alternate Name (New Jersey)
This form is to renew an alternate corporation name in New Jersey. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form C-150a looks like.
Department of the Treasury
Division of Revenue
Certificate of Renewal of Corporate Alternate Name
(For Use by Domestic and Foreign, Profit and Nonprofit Corporations)
Check Appropriate Statute:
___ N.J.S.A. 14A:2-2.1 (3) New Jersey Business Corporation Act
___ N.J.S.A. 15A:2-3 (c) New Jersey Non-profit Corporation Act
Pursuant to the provisions of the appropriate Statute, checked above, of the New Jersey Statutes, the undersigned corporation hereby applies for the renewal of its Corporate Alternate Name in New Jersey for a period of five (5) years, and for that purpose, submits the following application.
1. Name of Corporation: ____________________________
2. Corporation Number: ____________________________
3. Incorporated under the laws of: ____________________________
4. Date of Incorporation/Authorization: ____________________________
5. Alternate Name being used: ____________________________
6. The character or nature of the particular business/activity to be conducted using the Alternate Name is:
7. The corporation intends to continue to use the Alternate Name in this State.
8. The Certificate of Registration, currently in effect, was filed on:
Title: (Must be Ch. of Bd. Pres. or Vice Pres.) _________________________