Certificate of Correction of Limited Partnership (Tennessee)
This is a certificate of correction to a limited partnership in Tennessee. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form SS 4480 looks like.
For Office Use Only
312 Eighth Avenue North
6th Floor, William R. Snodgrass Tower
Nashville, TN 37243
CERTIFICATE OF CORRECTION
OF LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 61-2-1105 of the Tennessee Revised Uniform Limited Partnership Act, the undersigned hereby submits the following:
1. The name of the limited partnership is:
2. Please strike the sentence below which does not apply.
A copy of the incorrect document (as filed) is attached.
A description of the incorrect document (including its filing date) is given here:
3. If the document is incorrect because of incorrect statement(s), enter the incorrect statement(s) and the reason(s) it/they is/are incorrect:
4. The correct statement(s) is/are: _________________________
5. If the document is incorrect because of a defective execution, state the manner in which the execution was defective:
6. The correct execution should be: _________________________
Signature Date _________________________
Signer's Capacity _________________________
Name _________________________ (typed or printed)