Articles of Dissolution (Tennessee)
These are articles of dissolution for a non-profit corporation in Tennessee. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form SS 4410 looks like.
For Office Use Only
ARTICLES OF DISSOLUTION
Corporate Filing Unit
312 Eighth Avenue North
6th Floor, William R. Snodgrass Tower
Nashville, TN 37243
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 48-24-103 of the Tennessee Business Corporation Act, the undersigned corporation submits the following Articles of Dissolution:
1. The name of the corporation is __________________________
2. The dissolution was authorized on __________________________, _____________________
3. The resolution was duly adopted by the shareholders.
4. The written consent or a copy of the resolution authorizing the dissolution is attached.
5. If the document is not to be effective upon filing by the Secretary of State, the delayed effective date/time is
__________________________, ________________ (date),
[NOTE: A delayed effective date shall not be later than the 90th day after the date this document is filed by the Secretary of State.]
Signature Date __________________________
Name of Corporation __________________________
Signer's Capacity __________________________
Name __________________________ (typed or printed)