Articles of Correction (Tennessee)
These are articles of correction for a limited liability company in Tennessee. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form SS 4242 looks like.
For Office Use Only
ARTICLES OF CORRECTION
(LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY)
312 Eighth Avenue North
6th Floor, William R. Snodgrass Tower
Nashville, TN 37243
Pursuant to the provisions of § 48-247-104 of the Tennessee Limited Liability Company Act, the undersigned limited liability company hereby submits this application:
1. The name of the limited liability company is:
2. Please mark the sentence below which applies.
___ A copy of the incorrect document (as filed) is attached.
___ A description of the incorrect document (including its filing date) is given here:
3. If the document is incorrect because of incorrect statement(s), enter the incorrect statement(s) and the reason(s) for incorrectness:
4. The correct statement(s) is/are: ______________________
5. If the document is incorrect because of a defective execution, state the manner in which the execution was defective.
6. The correct execution should be: ______________________
Signature Date ______________________
Name of Limited Liability Company ______________________
Signer's Capacity ______________________
Name ______________________ (typed or printed)