Application for Reinstatement Following Administrative Dissolution/Revocation (Tennessee)
This is an application for reinstatement following administrative dissolution/revocation of a limited liability company in Tennessee. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form SS 4240 looks like.
For Office Use Only
APPLICATION FOR REINSTATEMENT
FOLLOWING ADMINISTRATIVE DISSOLUTION/REVOCATION
312 Eighth Avenue North
6th Floor, William R. Snodgrass Tower
Nashville, TN 37243
Pursuant to the provisions of §48-245-303 or §48-246-503 of the Tennessee Limited Liability Company Act, this application is submitted to the Office of the Secretary of State, State of Tennessee, for reinstatement.
1. The name of the Limited Liability Company is
(Name change if applicable) ______________________
2. The effective date of its administrative dissolution/revocation is
______________________ (must be month, day and year)
3. The ground(s) for the administrative dissolution/revocation
___ did not exist.
___ has/have been eliminated.
[NOTE: Please mark the applicable box.]
4. The Limited Liability Company name as listed in number one (1) satisfies the requirements of Tennessee Limited Liability Act Section 48-207-101 or 48-246-201, as appropriate.
5. The Limited Liability Company control number assigned by the Secretary of State, if known is
Signature Date ______________________
Name of Limited Liability Company ______________________
Signer's Capacity ______________________
Name ______________________ (typed or printed)