Get the legal form you need right now

Amendment/Withdrawal--Foreign Limited Liability Partnership (Oregon)

This is an amendment or withdrawal of a foreign limited liability partnership in Oregon. The form provided here is simply a sample of what the actual Form CR166 looks like.


Phone: (503) 986-2200
Fax: (503) 378-4381
Secretary of State
Corporation Division
255 Capitol St. NE, Suite 151
Salem, OR 97310-1327


For office use only

Check the appropriate box below:

____ AMENDMENT (Complete only 1, 2, 6, 7)

____ WITHDRAWAL (Complete only 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

Registry Number: ________________________________

Attach Additional Sheet if Necessary
Please Type or Print Legibly in Black Ink


Amendment/Withdrawal--Foreign Limited Liability Partnership

1) Name __________________________________

Initial Registration Date of Application ___________________________


2) Amendment (The amendment is as follows. Only the partnership name and principal place of business can be amended.)





3) State or Country of Origin. ____________________________________

4) Mailing Address (Address to which the person initiating any proceeding may mail to this partnership a copy of any process served on the Secretary of State.)

Address ____________________________________

City ____________________________________

State ____________________________________

Zip ____________________________________

5) Notification

____ The Limited Liability Partnership will notify the Corporation Division, Business Registry of any change in this mailing address for a period of five years from the date of this withdrawal.

6) Execution (At least one partner must sign.)

Printed Name and Title or Capacity _____________________________

Signature ____________________________________

Printed Name and Title or Capacity _______________________________

Signature ____________________________________

7) Contact Name ____________________________________

Daytime Phone Number--Including Area Code _______________________


Please make check for $10 payable to "Corporation Division."

NOTE: Filing fees may be paid with VISA or MasterCard. The card number and expiration date should be submitted on a separate sheet for your protection.

Legal Forms Categories

Recently Added Forms

Library Of Legal Forms